Data collection statement
Coburg Group Holdings Pty Ltd ACN 607 124 354 and Future Estate Group Pty Ltd ACN 155 880 363 (each a Company) collect personal information about you:
(each, a Website); and
- provided to the Company:
- by its partners, customers and others;
- on behalf of its partners and customers as a result of the provision of property or services to the Company’s partners and customers; and
- by you by any other means, including either physically or electronically.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Occasionally, the Company collects personal information from commercial data providers, referral agents and other data providers who obtained your personal information from third party sources who hold your consent to disclose your personal information to the Company, or who have otherwise disclosed your personal information to the Company in circumstances where it is lawful to do so.
Personal information will not be collected from any person who is known by the Company to be under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
The Company’s Websites may also collect and use passively collected anonymous information or personal information from various third party sources and may combine this anonymous information or personal information with other personal information collected from you to provide better service to Website users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Websites for your use.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
If you have any queries you should direct them to the Company’s privacy officer on:
Phone: +61 (0)3 9988 2900
Post: Ground Floor, 5 Queens Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In this document:
- headings are for reference only and do not affect interpretation;
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa, a gender includes other genders and different grammatical forms of defined expressions have corresponding meanings;
- no provision or expression is to be construed against a party on the basis that the party (or its advisers) was responsible for its drafting;
- examples and use of the word including and similar expressions do not limit what else may be included; and
- unless the context requires otherwise, a reference in this document to:
- a document or agreement includes that document or agreement as novated, altered, amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time;
- any thing includes any part of it and a reference to a group of things or persons includes each thing or person in that group;
- a person, corporation, trust, partnership, unincorporated body or other entity includes any of them; and
- legislation or other law or a provision of them includes regulations and other instruments under them, and any consolidation, amendment, re-enactment or replacement.